We are excited to announce that our lobbies are now open!
We're so excited to welcome you back to the branches and want you to know what we're doing to ensure the health and well-being of our members and staff.
- Clear partitions have been installed at the teller lines, desks and reception areas to reduce the spread of air-borne particles.
- We are still requiring all members and employees to wear face masks when entering the branch. Anyone who prefers not to wear a mask will be directed to our drive-thrus where all teller transactions, including Shared Branch transactions, may be conducted.
- Upon entering, you will be asked to present a photo ID and briefly lower your mask for identification purposes.
- Maintaining social distancing is vital to prevent the spread of the virus, and as excited as we are to see everyone, we will be limiting the number of members allowed entry at any one time.
- Hands sanitizer is available for use by all at the doors.
Of course, you are still welcome to schedule an appointment.
Simply give us a call at 757.333.7787 or click here to find a time that work for you.
Per the Governor's mandate, we ask that no one with a fever, symptoms of COVID-19 or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days visit the Credit Union.
Lobby hours at both locations are now Monday - Thursday, 9am-5pm, Fridays to 5:30pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm. The drive-thrus are open Monday through Friday from 8:30am-5:30pm and from 9am-1pm on Saturdays.
Thank you for your cooperation, and welcome back!